How to Put Google adsense ads Below Post Title in Blogger?
What You Will Learn "Contents"
In this post I’m going to share you an AdSense trick which will allow you to place AdSense ads inside your blog posts. Also, you can Place your AdSense Ad in any part of your posts. Once Added you can place the ads anywhere in the post (whether between Paragraphs, Middle of your Content etc. etc.. Wherever you want). Cool.. Right?? So, Placing the AdSense Code experimentally into your Blog/website can make you Huge Income. What you have to do is simply follow my steps carefully so that you should not face any problem.
Before Making any changes to your Blog/Website, make sure to Backup Your Blogger Template.
How to Create an ad unit in Google Adsense
- Go to Your Google AdSense account
- Go to MyAds > Content > Ad units
- You Can See +New ad unit Click on it Select Text & display ads
- Type a Name your Ad Unit and Select your Ad Size
- Next Save and get Code
- Since the AdSense Code will be used to place in your blog templates html; so your Ad Code must be Parsed. To do this, go HERE and Paste your AdSense Code and Click on Convert. After That Select all and Copy the Parsed Code.
- Your AdSense Code is now Ready.
How to add Google Adsense to Blogger Template for inside Blogger Posts & Below Titles
- Go to =>> Blogger Dashboard
- Go to Theme =>> Edit HTML
- Now Find the Following Piece Of code [Tip: Use Ctrl+F]
- REPLACE the Code i.e.,
<data:post.body/>with the Following Code:
<div expr:id='"aim1" + data:post.id'></div>
<div style="clear:both; margin:10px 0"> PUT YOUR PARSED ADSENSE CODE HERE</div>
<div expr:id='"aim2" + data:post.id'>
var r=s.search(/\x3C!-- adsense --\x3E/igm);
Note: Some Templates may have more than one
<data:post.body/> Code. In this situation Replace all the
<data:post.body/> code with the above Code.
- Now, Replace PUT YOUR PARSED ADSENSE CODE HERE above with your Parsed AdSense Code.
- Now Click ‘Save Template’. In Order To place the Ad in any part of your blog post, Simply place the following piece of code in your post in the exact place you want the Ad to appear:
<!– adsense –>[Note: Place the above piece of code on the HTML of the Post.]
So if you place the <!– adsense –> tag at the top of your post the ad will appear there.
Float The AdSense Unit And Wrap In Text
If you want to either float your AdSense unit on the left or right or wrap it in text you can add another snippet of code.The code will be placed above the <!– adsense –> tag and closed below.
This is the code you will add, it is set to float on the left wrapped in text with directions to change the position below:
<div style="float: left; margin-right: 5px;">
<!-- adsense -->
Note – To float the Unit on the right change the red text to float:right and margin-left.
That’s all for today. Leave a comment if you face any Problem.