Recently Mashable Told the Sad Story 51 Year Old American ,iPhone 4 Which ISelf Caught Fire During Charging.And it Happened When She Slept.
A woman Reported That Woke up “From a Strange Smell and Some Clicks.Then there Was Not an Explosion, But a Serious Crash.
It is Terrible That a SmartPhone Was Only at a Distance of 30 Centimeters From the Head of an American.The Woman did not Lose her, And with the Cover of the Notebook Sent a Smoking Device in the sink.An Electrician who Came Later Confirmed the Serviceability of a Wall Outlet Where the ill-Fated Being Charged the iPhone 4.
It is Unclear what Caught Fire Due to a Smartphone, Suggestions That This Was Due to a Faulty Battery.After the Incident, No Questions Asked Apple Changed the Burned-out Device to the Next, Thus Failed in Any Way Comment on the Situation And “Wash Dirty linen in Public.” That is why the American Sent his Story to Mashable .People Need to Know About It” – Said the Woman.
This is Incidentally, Is Not the First Known Case of Fire Smart-phones Apple.One Unit was Burned in Brazil and While it is Charging. A Second Plane Caught Fire in the Australian After Landing .Well, in All these Cases, There Were No Casualties.